The heart is a significant piece of the human body and when it gets affected badly it cannot be changed like a liver. According to the heart specialist in Indore coronary arteries are the type of heart disease in which your heart gets oxygen and nutrition from the blood that flows through the coronary arteries. It develops because of obstruction in the arteries. The obstruction is caused when the thick patches of fatty material adhere to the walls of the coronary arteries are called plaque. In the present situation, many individuals are suffering from coronary artery diseases and it is the main source of increasing the death rate day by day.
Symptoms of Coronary Arteries Diseases – Heart Specialist in Indore
Once in a while, the side effects of the coronary artery go unnoticed and they might happen anytime when the heart beats hard. As per the best heart specialist in Indore, the symptoms of coronary artery disease are: –
- Chest Pain: – The pain in the chest that lasts for more than 2 minutes and goes, then again comes back. It can feel like any strain in the heart, squeezing, or pain in the chest. Once in a while, there might be pain in different parts of the body additionally like in the arms, neck, back, jaw, and stomach.
- Shortness of breath: – The clinical name of the Shortness of breath is also known as dyspnea. The condition makes it challenging to get air in your lungs and it is a tight feeling in which you are not able to breathe.
- Fatigue: – In the state of Fatigue you might feel tiredness, absence of energy, sleep, and lack of motivation and it tends to be both in the physical and mental combination.
Tips To Prevent Coronary Artery Diseases – Heart Specialist in Indore
- Quit Smoking: – Smoking not only increases the risk of coronary arteries but it also affects other heart diseases like heart attack, heart failure, and stroke. Smokers are at a 2 to 4 times higher risk of developing heart diseases than nonsmokers.
- Keep up with Cholesterol level: – According to the best heart specialist in Indore if you have any kind of heart disease, consuming more than 200 milligrams of cholesterol in a day isn’t great. Consuming food items such as oats, whole grains, fish, fruits and vegetables helps to lower and control the cholesterol level.
- Maintain Blood Pressure: –The risk of high blood pressure can develop the risk of coronary artery and heart diseases. In this condition, it can compel the heart to work harder which increases the risk of not only heart disease but also other health conditions.
- Healthy Diet: – A healthy diet plan can help to reduce the risk of coronary artery and other diseases.
- Stress: – Stress puts the cardiological system under tension and it might lead to high blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol levels which can develop a high risk for heart attack and heart failure.
Treatment Plan to Diagnose Coronary Artery Diseases – Heart Specialist in Indore
The health care provider helps you to cope with heart disease by asking about the side effects and examining your whole body through various kinds of tests to plan your treatment in a better way. The health care provider additionally gets some information about the family background of any health illnesses and how your heart beats when you do basic things like exercise, walking, and running.
The medical treatment may include: –
- Through an Electrocardiogram test, the healthcare provider decides whether you’re having a heart attack or not. An electrocardiogram is an easy test that can gauge the movement of the heart and how quick or slow it is beating.
- Angioplasty and stent are used to open the blocked vessels that supply blood to the heart.
- A treadmill test is also called a stress test. It is used to determine the effects of exercise on the heart. This helps your healthcare provider to measure your heart rhythm.