Heart Diseases – Best Heart Doctor in Indore
Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) or heart problems are the major cause of death, around 17.9 million people die every year. According to the best heart doctor in Indore CVDs are a group of disorders of the heart and blood vessels and include coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, rheumatic heart disease, and other conditions. Due to this most people died from heart attacks and strokes.
Most of the important risk factors for heart disease and stroke are unhealthy diet, less exercise, consumption of tobacco, and harmful use of alcohol. The effects can be seen in an individual as raised blood pressure, raised blood glucose, raised blood lipids, and overweight and obesity. From the best heart doctor in Indore, these “intermediate risk factors” can be measured in primary care facilities and indicate an increased risk of heart attack, stroke, heart failure, and other complications.
Symptoms of a Heart Attack – Heart Doctor in Indore
- Pain or discomfort in the center of the chest; and/or
- Pain or discomfort in the arms, the left shoulder, elbows, jaw, or back.
Other symptoms include sudden onset like:
- Numbness of the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Confusion, difficulty speaking or understanding speech.
- Difficulty seeing with one or both eyes.
- Difficulty walking, dizziness, and/or loss of balance or coordination.
- Severe headache with no known cause.
- Fainting or unconsciousness.
People experiencing these symptoms should seek medical care immediately.
Recommendation to Keep a Balanced and Healthy Heart
- Quit Smoking.
- Healthy Diet.
- Less Consumption Of Alcohol.
- Maintain Diabetes and cholesterol level.