The Best cardiac surgeon in Indore says your heart begins beating from birth till you die without taking any rest or delay. It basically beats at a consistent pace of 60 – 100 beats per minute under normal conditions. But the rate may also increase on some conditions like when you do work out, physical activities, have some emotional stress, and sometimes pre-existing heart problems.
Arrhythmia is also known as a rhythm heart disorder. The beating of the heart in an irregular way is called Arrhythmia. It happens when the electrical impulses that coordinate the heart don’t work properly. You might feel the causes in your chest, throat, and neck when they beat in an irregular manner, sometimes too quick and slow. It can occur anytime.
Complexities of Arrhythmia – Best Cardiac Surgeon in Indore
Dr. Rakesh Jain the Best cardiac surgeon in Indore says that the complexities of heart Arrhythmia include heart attack, heart failure, stroke, and sometimes it is deadly. Heart Arrhythmia patients are at a high risk of increasing blood clots and if the clots get increased they can travel from the heart to the brain and cause a stroke.
Types of Arrhythmia – Best Cardiac Surgeon in Indore
- Supraventricular Arrhythmia: – Supraventricular Arrhythmia is an irregular heartbeat, fast or erratic that influences the upper chamber of the heart. At the point when your heart beats too quickly, it cannot pump out how much blood your body needs.
- Ventricular Arrhythmia: – Ventricular Arrhythmia starts from the lower chamber of the heart. In this sort of condition, it can restrict or prevent your heart from providing blood to your body. Sometimes this is harmless and affects you from serious diseases. Before this type of arrhythmia, it might not cause any sort of symptoms.
- Brady Arrhythmia: – Brady Arrhythmia is a kind of arrhythmia where your heart beats too slowly. The heart beats normally at the rate of 60 and 100 times each moment however in this condition your heart beats for less than 60 minutes.
Risk factors of Arrhythmia – Best Cardiac Surgeon in Indore
- Keep a Healthy Weight: – Weight reduction can help you not be impacted by abnormal heartbeats. If you are eating a healthy diet meal, doing regular exercise, and doing physical activity, you are on the right path. But if you are not sure what to eat and what is beneficial according to age, and gender consult the best cardiac surgeon in Indore.
- Healthy diet Plan: – The food you decide to eat can choose, the heart will support or it will work harder. A healthy diet can also help you to stay not only healthy but also secure you from other diseases. Before eating be sure to fill your plate with veggies, fruits, and fish once or twice in a week.
- Keep away from Alcohol and smoking: – Smoking and alcohol increase the risk of developing heart disease. It can affect the electrical impulses in your heart. According to the top cardiologist in Indore, those who are using this substance consistently are in the phase of developing 50 to 60 percent more heart diseases than ordinary individuals.
- Exercises: – Increasing exercises can help you to cope with heart disease. It’s alright to start with little but exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
Consult Dr. Rakesh Jain the best cardiac surgeon in Indore right away if you want more tips and precautions to live healthy and active.